March 20, 2008

Prostitues? Is It Really THAT Bad?

I mean really. She's a cute girl. Clean. Expensive. Aren't expensive call girls WAY more classy than picking up a $5.00 hooker on the street, ala Hugh Grant?

Just kidding. I haven't weighed in on this whole subject because I can't really come up with anything to say, expect WTF? What could he POSSIBLY have been thinking?

As usual, though, Stephen Colbert made me laugh. Thought you might enjoy this too. My favorite part is when he asks Spitzer "What if Obama went to prostitutes?" and when he says he's the "meat in a Spitzer sandwich."

Now THAT's funny.

1 comment:

papa-oomau-al said...

Someone wrote this week in the Washington Post that if Spitzer had taken the money he spent on high-priced hookers and simply put it in a savings account, he could have bought Bear Stearns...