March 11, 2008

I Packed A Picnik For Us & I Brought Wine

I didn't really bring wine. But I got your attention didn't I?
If you're not already on the Picnik bandwagon, you should be.

Spurred on by the gentle prodding and good words of Oh Mommy and Tootsie Farklepants I finally gave it a try.

Here are a few of my experiments, using the ever adorable and smiley Zach. I think I need to get him an agent.

Before


Picnik'd


Before


Picnik'd


Before

Picnik'd

Before

Picnik'd

Okay...now go. Go. Now. What are you waiting for? I TOLD you Tootsie Farklepants recommended it, you know you wanna try it.

6 comments:

Z said...

Sooooooooooo CUTE!

Jennifer S said...

I just played around with a couple of photos on Picnik, and I think I might have a new obsession.

That is awesome.

Your photos are so cute.

Texasholly said...

You had a very cute subject. And I agree, if Tootsie says it is good. It is so.

Tootsie Farklepants said...

Quick! Go play in traffic! ;)

Cathy said...

Wow. That was fun. I have a photo editing program - but had some pictures that I couldn't fix in there. This was great! Thanks for sharing.

Lulu said...

Oh my! That is awesome. I'm going to have to have me a little Picnik!