November 22, 2007

Bringing Joy to the World

Happy Thanksgiving!

It's Z's first Thanksgiving, although he doesn't seem overly excited about it. He's just as excited about life as he is every other morning. So cute. It's Little D's third Thanksgiving and he, too, doesn't seem to excited about it. In his defense, I'm pretty sure he has no idea what it means, so why would he bother to be excited? All he knows is he gets to go to Grandma Pam's & Poppy's house and ride bikes with Cuz Manny, which is something that IS really exciting for him. Although they've been fighting again lately as Little D grows into the "mine" stage, just as Manny grew out of it. Figures.

So, to bring you all Joy on Thanksgiving, I give you this, quite possibly the funniest thing I have ever seen. I'm not sure if a few glasses of wine had anything to do with that, but I think it should still be pretty funny. We were watching "I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry," (which, btw, was very cute) and there's a scene where they go to a Gay Costume Party. Being my son, Dylan LOVED the music that was playing and gave us quite a show My favorite part is the butt waggle thing at the end:


With that, I have fulfilled my responsibility of bringing joy to the world.

And, I've reminded myself that I'm most thankful for my children, who ALWAYS make me laugh, and for my husband for allowing me the opportunity to spend my days with them.

No comments: