May 14, 2008

Prepare Your Ovaries...

Here she is! My niece Naomi!


I KNOW!!! Right? Look at those toes! And that fuzzy little head! In that second picture she looks just like my sister. Which is good. Both because she's a girl and because her big brother is the spitting image of his dad.
I'm dying that I don't get to see her anytime soon. I've been searching airfares trying to find something that was justifiable. No such luck. Especially when you factor in bringing 1 (or 2) children with me and the fact that I'd also have to rent a car. Costs add up fast. I'm going to start playing the lottery. Keep your fingers crossed for me, KThanks!
In other news, and because I'm sure you're sick of hearing about it...I need HELP over at the other site. Pretty please? Thanks, lovelies!
Well, I'm off to clean my carpets in preparation for a gaggle of pre-schoolers descending upon my house tomorrow. I'm going to be baking as well. This recipe from Cooking Light. Grandmaother and my Aunt gave it two thumbs up. Or this one, which I found while I was searching for the link for the other one. I'm a sucker for anything lemon...and almond. I suppose it will depend on if I can find almond paste and how much it costs. Sounds like I have quite the exciting day planned! Enjoy your day!


14 comments:

Anonymous said...

That last pic is TO DIE FOR. I love babies. I can almost smell her goodness.

If I thought that I could help in any way over at AM I would, but I promise I'd only be hurting things. So I'll just say a little prayer, light some candles, and eat some chocolate and think of you. Stick with it, girl. It's gonna be FAB!!

Happy day!

Z said...

Oh, my ovaries are aching right now - SO CUTE!!! (Glad I have the puppeh to remind me that I'm not *quite* ready for one yet, because otherwise... trouble!)

Jennifer said...

Okay, I want another one.

Dammit.

She's gorgeous.

I might be able to help on the other site. Only might. I'm not exactly a WP pro.

EatPlayLove said...

congrats, how adorable, I don't know if those photos make me want to run out and get my tubes tied or jump my hubby!

I'm off to go play the lottery, you just reminded me, I told myself last night before bed I needed to play the lottery today because I feel like I am going to win.

Anonymous said...

Oh my God!!!! She is beautiful! My ovaries are crying...but the all-powerful cervix is telling it to shut the eff up, we're not going through that again! LOL!

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

She is adorable !
*sob ...I have to get by on pictures - my ovaries have shut up shop.

Cathy said...

goodness goodness goodness.
Why do I keep finding newborn pictures on the days that I'm convinced I'm "done" having babies. Why???
She is just pure goodness.

Angie @ KEEP BELIEVING said...

Okay, hon? You clean the carpet AFTER the preschoolers LEAVE!!!

Oh yeah and Naomi, makes me pine for the girl. Damnit. My sister is having a girl in July.

KEEP BELIEVING

Texasholly said...

Oh she is beautiful. She looks wise. Congratulations to all. I wish you could find airfare, but I am sure that lottery thing will work out. ugh.

I want to come to your playgroup with the yummy food and freshly cleaned carpets...

anymommy said...

She's gorgeous. Ouch, my ovaries. Wait, let me go spend a few minutes with my toddlers, that will cure them.

Tootsie Farklepants said...

Congrats Auntie!!! She's darling and I LOVE her name!

Jennifer S said...

What a beautiful baby! That last photo is sweet, sweet, sweet. I am completely done having babies, but pictures like that still get me.

Christy said...

So tiny! It almost makes me want another one. Almost.

Amanda said...

OMG my ovaries just went into overdrive! So adorable!