April 9, 2008

Break Out The Tissues...And Your Wallets

Okay, guys. I don't ask a lot of you, do I? Read, maybe leave a comment...the occassional link is great. Thanks, by the way, for all of that.

But that's all about to change. I stumbled upon a new (to me) blog the other day and read the most heart breaking story I've come across in a while. It's all about Emily, a sweet 16 month old girl who was recently diagnosed with a very rare, very aggressive form of brain cancer. Her family needs help. (The woman who's blog it is is also named Emily) Emily, the blogger, has set up a PayPal account for donations to the family. They're trying to figure out where to get their daughter for treatment and Brian, the dad, has already given up his job as a teacher in the DC area, so that they can go where ever they need to in order to give their daughter the best chance at survival.

PLEASE go to the site and donate. A little, a lot, what ever you can possibly afford to give.

No comments: