April 15, 2008

Yeah, Right....

So, hi! Me again!
I realize I'm totally a lame ass and after thinking about it, here's the conclusion I've come to:

I'm a loser.

So, I've closed the comments to my last post because I really didn't write it to be all "Tell me how much you LOVE me! Pllllleeeeeeaaaaaassssseeee?!" I thought about deleting it, but didn't want to because there's lots of links and it took FOREVER and I'd hate to undo all that hard work and I want to give credit where credit is due, so I hope you'll check out the blogs I've linked to. Although, most of them are the Usual Suspects around here, so you've probably been there, done that. Whatever.


I twisted my ankle today while we were leaving playgroup. I had to have Dylan knock on the door and my friend's husband came out and picked up Zach and carried him to the car for me. Like I said earlier, I'm a L.O.S.E.R. It hurts, but I'm going to survive. And I didn't drop the baby, if that's what you're thinking. I sat down on the grass and he sat next to me, but I was afraid to stand up while holding him because I wasn't sure if I'd be able to hold my weight on my ankle and since I'd succeeded in not dropping him during the actual event, I didn't want to drop him AFTER. Cause, you know, I try to not drop him as often as possible.
I'll leave you with this...even he can't resist a nibble every now and then!

7 comments:

Texasholly said...

Hey prom queen. You can't close comment sections until AFTER I have been here. New rule! So here is what I would have written: I WUV U. Now I probably would have writted I luv you at your last post instead, but since you wrote the second post which expanded on the first one that is what I am sayin' now. I am just sayin'. Seriously, are you OK? Your ankle? Do I need to send wine?

Z said...

Hi! It's me! I'm back! YAY!!! ;)

My paper is almost done (whew...), I've been to Cali and back (post coming soon), and now, I'm trying to catch up on all I've missed this past little while... Like saying hello to you!

EatPlayLove said...

Umm..is it me or do you have some strange bad karma with your playgroup? I hope your ankle is ok.

If it makes you feel any better, I've never gotten one of those award thingees. I think i'll go cry now.

JCK said...

I'm so sorry that you won't be able to go to the prom...damn that sprained ankle. Does it EVERY friggin' time! Of course, you have the cutest baby in the world to stay home with. And not all Prom Queens should have babies. But, you! You should!

Hope the ankle is OK. Prescription: ice and much WINE. I'll go have a JackO'Clock for you RIGHT NOW.

Anonymous said...

ooh, I just wanna nibble those sweet cheeks and tiny toes! He's so cute!

Tootsie Farklepants said...

Man I wish I could chew on my foot so effortlessly!

Now go put on your tiara and soak that ankle, you little dickens you! Who's a pretty prom queen? Coochie coochie cooooo...

Angie @ KEEP BELIEVING said...

I think he may be a future toenail biter. Just kidding. I LOVE when babies find their feet. I have professional photos (well, if you classify JC Penny as professional) of both my boys doing that while in their diapers. I LOVE THOSE PICTURES!

Is your ankle okay. I did that once, but broke my fucking foot in the process. Worst fucking pain of my life (mind you I have never given birth), and I try not to cuss on other's blogs. Seriously, I sprained my ankle so hard, the tenden held on to the bone (pinky toe) and snapped it. I wore a beautiful orthopedic boot for 3 months in a cold hard Canadian winter.

KEEP BELIEVING