It's Wednesday! You know what that means? NOTHING! It's just Wednesday!
Here are a few things that are sure to make you happy it's Wednesday...
1) This is what my ankle looks like today. It hurts. Actually, it HURT until I took some DRUGS. Now it's just swollen and ugly but not too painful. I think I might be able to manage Target. Just maybe. DJ says it's not really swollen, that I just need to come to terms with the fact that I have Cankles. To which I replied something that's not even fit for THIS blog. You may use your imagination.
2) I mentioned yesterday that I have recently been the lucky recipient of a few Blog Awards. To which I say THANK YOU and your standards must not be very HIGH.
Tootsie gave me the "E" Award. I'm flattered. Although it reminds me of a certain no-longer-in-existance company's emblem. I'm hopeful she's not trying to tell me something. I can tell you that this blog has NOT made a Gabillion Dollars and will NOT be screwing hundreds of people out of their hard earned retirement money. Although I do have my fingers crossed.
Anyway, I pass this award along to Eat Play Love. She recently wrote a post that I could have written myself, and have thought about writing many times and will hopefully get together sometime soon. It's my biggest pet peeve about other people's parenting. It drives me nuts. It makes me want to SCREAM. She's also very concerned about the current Banana shortage. You see, she is very well rounded. Go check her out if you haven't already.
The ever lovely Holly at June Cleaver Nirvana passed along this gem. So sweet.
Speaking of Z, she passed this award along to me a few weeks ago.
I'm passing this along to four great ladies because any day they post something is a good day in my book.
3) Deadliest Catch was on last night...and it was AWESOME. Seriously. AWESOME. And the best part?! It was TWO hours long and I haven't even seen the second hour yet! I have ANOTHER episode to watch tonight! Is anybody with me in thinking that Andy Hillstrand is dreamy? Anyone? Anyone?
4) Mrs. Flinger wrote this post the other day and hit on a topic I've been thinking about recently. What's up with the whole pseudonym thing? If you have one, what motivated you to use it instead of your real name?
5) I'm off to clean up now. I went to Tarjay and purchased some new cleaners, on the advice of Lotus. She had me at "our house smells like a fruity, adult beverage." Nothing motivates me to clean like buying new cleaning supplies. Except if company's coming over.