Apparently, the waning (or is it waxing) moon has brought with it some luck and linky love.
Right after I hit publish on my last post, I went over to Autobiography of My Feet, who also has a link to me on her site! And, she's also just posted some beautiful pictures of the lovely New York City.
Go see them! Now! Go! And then come back because I was tagged for a Meme by Vintage Thirty about 6 years ago and I'm finally doing it.
- Link to the person who tagged you
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
- Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
- Leave a comment on their blogs so that they know they have been tagged
So, here we go.
1) I played softball, and I was pretty good, when I was younger. I might have played in high school & college if my ass-hat of a coach hadn't threatened to hit his daughter in front of me. I got up in his face and pretty much told him off. I was 15 or 16. He was the coach for the Varsity Softball team. That effectively ended my softball playing career. But it was worth it.
2) I had very few friends my senior year of High School. We moved from New York to Sacramento the summer between junior & senior year. I knew no one and did not really fit in. It was pathetic, especially considering the fact that
3) I was a home coming princess and Junior Prom princess at my high school in New York. I had friends. People liked me. I liked people. It was nothing like my senior year.
4) I used to throw up for no reason. At least not any reason any Doctor could come up with. It started in college and continued for a while after I graduated. I'd wake up in the middle of the night and spend the next 8 hours on the bathroom floor. No rhyme or reason to it. It sucked.
5) I have a minor heart thingy (condition sounds much too serious). Premature Ventricular Contractions. It doesn't happen all the time, but when it does, it feels like my heart skips a beat. And I can FEEL it. It's really strange. And has caused much anxiety when applying for new Health Insurance. It has not, at this point, precluded me from getting new health insurance.
6) I have never received a speeding ticket. I've never even been pulled over. And I've certainly deserved it a time or two. In fact, the other day, I was in the lead of 3 cars and we passed a motorcycle cop. He came out, lights on, so we all pulled over. He waved me and the car behind me on and kept the third car in line. It was a minivan.
7) I MUST have a cup of coffee the moment I get out of bed in the morning. It's the first thing I do every day. Even if there is a child who needs to be fetched from his crib. He must wait until I make my cup of coffee and take a sip. There's no getting around it.
*Instead of tagging 7 more people, I'm just going to encourage you to look to the right (at my blogroll) and visit some of those sites. Enjoy!