January 2, 2008

And, We're Off...

Okay, This is it. I promise. Zach and I are off for an exciting trip to Target and the grocery store. Oh, and to the bank to deposit all of my Kissmas/Birthday loot to make up for the $$ I've spent on jewelry supplies. Sheepish Grin.

Then it's home to take down the dead tree. Put Kissmas away and move on to cleaning & organizing.

But first, I had to share this with you. Because even if you're not a dog person (wha?!) THIS will make you smile. OMG. I. WANT. HIM ONE.

Mazel Tov!

3 comments:

Lainey-Paney said...

Happy New Year!!!

slow panic said...

that puppy is just to cute. you want one, you know you want one.

Texasholly said...

The puppy is adorable and so is the fact when I stopped by there was 258 comments on that post--are you kidding me? PW for president.