January 28, 2008

Seriously? I've Had Too Much Wine

I admit I have a problem. NO, not that kind of problem, although I have had a few glasses of wine tonight. I use the word "seriously" too much. It's almost like I'm a regular cast member of Grey's Anatomy (seriously, how awesome would that be?). I realized it today when I was commenting on this post. I used the word 327 times. I did. Seriously.

I'm not sure why, but I use it a lot. It might have something to do with my, gasp!, sarcastic nature. As if I need to qualify my statments with "the" word so that people know I'm being "serioius" and not just sarcastic. Wow, that's deep. How much wine have I had tonight?

Why, you ask, have I had excessive amounts of wine? It MAY have something to do with this post. I seriously agreed with her and, in solidarity, poured myself ANOTHER glass of wine while watching the moron President speak. I needed it. The JerkHole Republican DJ and I argued the entire time. Shocking, I know. Anyway, less than one year left. I have my new counter (scroll down...keep going...yeah, there it is!) keeping track. I am planning a party. You're all invited to that one, too. Even if it's another Republican, it will be better than what we've got going on now. I'm just saying. The Simpsons said it perfectly last night. If I can find the clip online somewhere I'll share it with you. Seriously, I will.

Okay. That's enough. It's time for bed, ish.

8 comments:

Kesler Crew said...

Seriously, that's hularious! (I say "that's hularious" a LOT! I don't know why....usually because I'm laughing hysterically at something - just when I decide to point out how "hularious" it is! ;)

PS - how in the world does D fall asleep in those odd positions? It's HULARIOUS!!!

JCK said...

If it is another Republican, I will hang myself. I'm actually excited about the potential for change. And ...you are too funny on wine. SERIOUSLY!

slow panic said...

jck is right. please no more republicans.

Anonymous said...

You should look for help from your "nucular" family. We're there for you, seriously.

Christy said...

Your husband is a republican and likes Bush? AHHH! How do you two live peacefully in the same house? Seriously.

Texasholly said...

Seriously, why torture yourself with the speech?

And...you have to go see my comment on Playgroups below yours...if your bored since there is no speech tonight.

Tootsie Farklepants said...

You can never have too much wine. Especially when Dubya is talking. That is like a rule, or something.

Anonymous said...

"Surely, you can't be serious?"
"I am serious. And don't call me Shirley."