December 12, 2007

Don't Let Your Children Suck on the Toilet

Seems logical right? Well...in case you don't agree and you own this potty training toilet, you might be exposing them to excessive levels of lead. Again.

Also, this stroller has been recalled.

And, this baby feeding seat. The same one GP has, so we'll have to check it out and make sure it doesn't propel any of the children onto the floor.

Oh, and in case you're having trouble keeping up, 2 of the 3 mentioned on this page, along with the Thomas Trains, are all manufactured by RC2 Corp. Hmmm....I'm beginning to see a pattern here.

Oh, and in case you're wondering, Zach insisted on being fed, so the cookies are being postponed for the moment (and yes, I'm typing with one hand).

5 comments:

Lainey-Paney said...

RC2 also makes a lot of products under the brand "The First Years". After I bought a pi$$-poor breast pump from them, and subsequent sucky breast milk storage bags, I wrote them a letter about their sucky products & how I'd never buy anymore First Years products ever again.

I've stayed true to my word.

But...they make sooooooooo much other stuff....it's hard to chase a toddler, work, go to school, & keep house---all while researching who makes what toy, you know???

Oh---but I'm really glad you told me not to let Gage suck on the toilet seat!
That had me laughing.

slow panic said...

what astounds me is the amount of stuff children choose to do around the toilet that have nothing to do with the two things that they are supposed to be doing there....

Anonymous said...

Sucking on the toilet? I haven't done that since pledging my fraternity...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip about not sucking on the toilet! I think that this will come in as handy in my potty training quest!

Jennifer, Le Binky Bitch

Texasholly said...

As always I will follow your sage advice...