December 28, 2007

The Mama Bear Instinct

Poor, poor little Baby Bear, commonly known as Zach around these parts, is sick. He's finlly come down with the cold that his brother and dad have. He was fine when he went to bed last night and I didn't notice anything when I went to his room to feed him at 3:00am. But when he finished eating and I went to put him back in his crib he was really stuffy and making these horrible labored breathing sounds trying to clear his throat. I felt so bad for him and started worrying, as I'm wont to do, so he ended up coming into our bed. Just so I could make sure he was breathing appropriately and all. No biggie. He's currently asleep in his swing, still making funny noises. We'll see what his mood is when he wakes up. Hopefully he'll still be my happy, smiley little drooler.

No comments: