December 27, 2007

Once Again, Santa is Trying to Kill Our Children

Remember this post? The one where I called Santa an Axe Murderer because of Dylan's fear of him? Well, turns out I may not have been too far off.

For your reading pleasure, I bring you a few new recalls. Very well something that you Santa may have recently given your children.

I'm not sure about you, but I wouldn't be prone to letting my children teethe on something that was sterling silver to begin with. But, to each his own, so here you go.

Dylan's all about building towers right now. Fortunately, this is not something we own.

For those of you who live in cold areas and shop at Gap Outlet, take note. I'm assuming that if you'd spend $50.00 on a coat for you kid, you'd like to be sure they're safe while wearing it. Just guessing.

Because, if you're like me, you don't need ANOTHER reason to worry about your children while they sleep at night. So, keep them out of these bunk beds.

At first I though, Um...DUH, but then I read further and saw there was a mechanical reason behind it. "Bombardier Recreational Products Recalls Snowmobiles Due to Crash Hazard"
Aren't all snowmobiles crash hazards to some extent?

No comments: